Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's my birthday!

I thought that I should post this because my new blogging buddy Veronika is advertising that everyone should come and say Happy Birthday to me...so here's a spot to do that.

I had considered setting up a virtual wish list and seeing how many virtual gifts that I got... but DH bought me everything that I had on my wish list for Christmas. Hummm... what do I want now? Not much.

So far my birthday morning has been very quiet. Dh had to work this morning because in their infinite wisdome read with dripping sarcasm they decided to start holding the planning meeting on the wednesday before the first weekend of the month... they decide to start that with the new year and of course that falls on my birthday. Bummer.

So DH left for work being very quiet to let me sleep and I woke to nothing. Darly is still asleep and the dog is sleeping too.

DH will be home tomorrow, so I'll have birthday time with him then. But I'm supposed to get my loot this evening. And sometime today I should hear from my Mom.

My brother sent me a card that read "Aging is Inevitable. Maturing is optional!"

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Veronika sent me over to say... Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday again, and again, and again, and one to grow on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sounds as if your celebration is going to last a couple of days since hubby's schedule got changed.
    How nice it must have been to wake up to a quiet house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday . . late! I'm another Renee. I hate those age brackets.

    ReplyDelete