Sunday, February 17, 2008

All to do for nothing...

well I got all worried about Darly's hair cut for nothing. Turns out the gal who cut it wasn't there and neither was her sister. And no one said anything about her cute new hair cut. hummm well they were kinda used to seeing Darly in a ponytail. LOL!

So last week after Church I sent out an email to everyone who had ordered cookies from Darly letting them know the cookies were in and where they could pick them up. Everyone who emailed back was there and picked them up...well except for one...oops I forgot that.

I couldn't believe how many folks weren't at Church today...3 day weekends are a bigger thing than I though. Wow!

So I get to Church early today and hand out quite a bit of cookies...YAY! and put them back in the car, go to Church...get them back out after Church...SMACK my hand on my luggage cart to carry the cookies OUCH!! and hardly anyone shows up after Church. We did sell 6 extra boxes though and one girl asked if we would still be selling next week. But I was hoping to be much more done than this.

I had to order some more cookies to replace the 6 we sold (cuz they were really someone elses...but you snooze, you loose. Okay, not really!) I'll get those tomorrow at the Cupboard.

Now I'm sporting purple fingers on my right hand. Luckily they don't hurt...unless I touch them.

9 comments:

  1. 3 day weekends? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A long weekend, cookies and sore fingers...Hope the purple goes away soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your finger is okay! That sure sounds like it hurt!

    I bet you're relieved that the whole cookie situation is over!

    kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll need to find some cool nail polish that goes with purple fingers. :-)
    Hope your fingers turn back to their normal color soon.
    xo
    LBC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the haircut situation went fine :)

    Cookies and fingers - hope it all turns out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouchie fingers. Hope they are better soon. I know it's probably late to say this, but you put ice on them, right? Hope they are just bruised and not jammed or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch... dont do that... ok? LoL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, ouch! You should take pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You so dodged the bullet...sounds like someone upstairs was watching out for you.

    ReplyDelete