Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stolen!

...from Jennifer, cuz it looked like a lot of fun!

60 Things (of course, there are some missing...there always are...don't know why...)
60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me (or maybe you did, but I'm telling ya anyway ;))

I originally stole this the other day, but I was running late and didn’t post it then. So now some of it is a little bit out of date. I’m going through it right now to update it for you…don’t sue me if I miss something. Thanks!

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
I’m not entirely sure…that’s pretty much Darly’s domain. She normally keeps a few books back there to read and some toys too.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
I’m not sure. I think it was when I had that migraine a few years ago. I’ve felt so bad that I thought I was gonna puke since then, but I don’t remember actually doing it.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I don’t curse if I can help it. So I don’t have a favorite. However, I have been known to say crap a lot.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Just DH so far. But the day is still young! here’s something that is out of date. I was asleep when DH left for work today, so I didn’t even see him today. So so far let me see… Kathy on my homeschooling board made me smile when she said that her DH doesn’t ask the boys questions that he doesn’t know the answer to. Backing this story up… since Monday was President’s day her boys asked if they could have the day off from homeschooling and their dad said only if they could tell him why we have the holiday…Her boys were able to answer the question with flying colors! I suggested that the boys ask the dad if he knew first and Kathy said he wouldn’t have asked if he didn’t.
2nd smile was Kailani’s peek-a-boo picture.
And 3rd smile I’m still waiting for.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
getting my coffee and taking care of the rabbits. today I was loading the laundry and getting my coffee.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading my message boards. which were back up and running after being down all day yesterday! YAY! We were so worried about losing all our stuff.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Let’s see, it’s almost 9am now…3 hours will be 12pm…I’ll be on the road heading to Colorado Springs. that was for Monday too. Today we are going to a book report class on Titanic books. Darly will be doing hers on the Magic Tree house story. And then we will go to Heather’s house so she can go get her new storage shelf…using my car.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
To a club where there is just stripping (that would be women stripping as I don’t think I’ve seen a male strip club (do they have those in California? I dunno.) Anyway, I have been to a bar where they had males stripping for my bachelorette party. Trust me when I say it was a TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!! The show as so lame and of course the guys don’t go for the “full monty”, not that I wanted to see that on them anyway. At one point in the show the guys come around through the audience to get tips…this one guy grabs my hands and places them on his butt…ewe! YUCK! nothing new to report here! LOL!

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
“Go Potty” To our dog. She had asked to go outside, but as soon as she got out she was looking and listening for the neighbor dogs to go bark at. See our dog forgets to go potty when she’s outside. I know this because we’ll let her out and within seconds she is barking at the neighbor dogs so we call her in and she comes about 3 steps and squats…just looking at us. I don’t think that I have said anything this morning yet…but I’ve typed plenty. Weird! And I don’t remember the last thing I said last night.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Cherry Vanilla!

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coffee

12. What are you wearing right now?
Red sweater, blue jeans, purple fuzzy slippers from Darly. today I’m wearing a plum sweater, different jeans and my same slippers!

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Pecans! But for dinner I had Pizzagna (like lasagna only with pizza sauce) today that answer is asparagus!

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I almost said NO…but I totally spaced out that I bought a dress for Easter just the other night. not since I wrote about the dress…but I looked online this morning for some shoes to go with the dress…nothing that I liked so far. I’ve decided that I’m gonna try to sew Darly’s Easter dress, which means I need to get my patterns out and find her some fabric.

15. When was the last time you ran?
hummm good question! Oh I know…yesterday I ran to my car from Church cuz it was freezing out!

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
On TV, we watched about 10 minutes of the Super Bowl (enough to watch the Patriots loose :( And in person, we went to a Rockies game.

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Heather hummm I just IMed Heather, but my last email was to Kim.

19. Ever go camping?
yes. Last August. I can’t wait to go again!

20. Do you have a tan?
I think my left arm is permanently damaged from my driver’s tan.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
no

25. What did your last IM say?
I think we were talking about Girl Scout cookies…but I’m not sure. well today my last IM was about Heather using my car to get her new shelf.
26. Are you someone's best friend?
I would hope that I’m DH’s best friend, but you would have to ask him to be sure.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
going to answer phones at Church and mail out worship attendant post cards. Laundry & take Darly to the gym. tomorrow I’ll be taking Darly & Heather’s daughter to see “The Music Man”

28. Where is your mom right now?
Florida

29. Look to your left, what do you see? trash can, vacuum cleaner

30. What color is your watch?
Navy blue band, white face.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Beautiful oceans, unusual animals, red parched earth

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
I wanted to get some work done a few years ago, but now I just want to have them taken off! Still sick of them!

33. What is your birthstone?
Garnet

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Both! It depends on how complicated the order is. I don’t trust those folks to get a complicated order over the speaker. Funny though, I used to work drive thru (almost every place I worked would put me on drive thru…I don’t know if it was because I was so good I could do it, or if I was so bad on the front counter they wanted to keep me far away from it!)

35.How many kids do you want?
One is plenty, thankyouverymuch.

36. Do you have a dog?
Just one.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
No idea! I can’t remember if it was a friend’s husband or if it was … hummm I know this one!!! The last person I talked to was some idiot calling from the Leukemia & lymphoma society. I call this person an idiot because he began his call thanking me for being so generous in the past (I have NEVER donated to them before!) and wanted me to mail out letters to my neighbors asking them for donations. Okay, I’m not opposed to donating to them…I’m just opposed to their methods here.
I asked him to take my name off his calling list and hung up on him since he seemed to not want to stop talking to me at that point. Yeah, I’m that brutal!


38. Have you met anyone famous?
Kevin Fitzgerald & Holly Knor from Emergency Vets, and I went to high school with Tino Martinez

39. Any plans today?
We leave the house in about an hour to head down to Manitou Springs to go see Cave of the Winds. After that I have to pick up more Girl Scout cookies this evening and then go to Teacher’s Night Out. Woo hoo! today we are going to that Titanic book report thing and then over to Heather’s place. I need to get her cookies ready.

40. How many states have you lived in?
LA, FL, WV, TX, WY, CO = 6 Oh and we lived in Osan, South Korea too.

41. Ever go to college?
Yes...twice.

42. Where are you right now?
In the office, sitting on a chair.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
mostly other people!

44. Last song listened to?
He Reigns - Newsboys Indescribable – Chris Tomlin...still working on this and now the last song is I'll Be For You - Toby Mac

46. Are you allergic to anything?
I’m not sure, but I think I’m allergic to Rubarb. And I know that I’m really allergic to Poision Ivy…I just get near the stuff and break out all over!

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My purple fuzzy slippers that Darly got me…but sadly they’re falling apart. Time to get some new ones.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
No!

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
beats me…ask them

51. What time is it?
9:25 now! Wow! Last time I looked at the clock it was almost 9…this is taking longer than I thought to fill out. 10:27 now…and two days later.

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do!

53. Do you eat healthy?
For the most part.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Too much!
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Not that I know of!
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No, usually I just say “Hi”
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
42…you just missed me turning 41.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
yup! Only it was called Fiesta Texas then.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
Hummm, which one to choose?
Near my eyebrow – fell into the coffee table as a toddler
Left hand middle finger – slicer at Arbys (had the metal mesh glove on right hand to clean the slicer, used my left hand to reach toward the blade, cuz the right hand was too heavy to lift.)
Left wrist – oh yeah, you only asked for one!

10 comments:

  1. I don't know how you've moved 7 times! I give you credit!

    kailani
    an island life

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're allergic to rhubarb?!?!?! Poor thing! I think I'm just allergic to stupid people.

    (Specifically the ones in my office.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! And I'm developing a severe allergy to s**w!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post..... and good to know some more things about you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! I'm jus' 'zausted readin' all that inneresting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizzagna?? why hadn't I heard about it before? it sounds fantastic!!
    Love reading these memes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the patience of a saint to be able to sit and answer all of those questions. It doesn't matter that it took you more than one sitting...I am impressed. BTW... I don't know if I'm allergic to Rhubarb...but if that means I don't have to eat it, then I'm allergic to it for sure:~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of information here Renee. An interesting glimpse into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm 'fessing up. I've now "stolen" it from you. It looked like fun, so I decided to participate! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete