Monday, February 25, 2008

How did this happen???

DH is out of town for a bit. Normally my calendar is PACKED with activities for Darly & I to do, but for some weird reason we have a lot of free time while DH is gone. This almost NEVER happens...and it's not so good.

Usually when we're sitting around with nothing to do we get to doing things that can get us into trouble. LOL!

actually we do have a few things going on this week...

today, nothing is planned.
tomorrow: Coroner's Office for a tour. LOL! Yup! you read that right...we get to see our county's morgue. The website is promising "Elementary and junior high school students are the most fascinated with the tour. These groups are all given pictures of their groups in the morgue." I'll keep you posted on the nightmare count.
Wednesday: we are going to the museum in search of elfs. "(The artist), who painted many of the diorama backgrounds for the Museum, often hid tiny elves in his work. The elves are well camouflaged, but using (a) guide and a Museum mpa, you can seek out the elves as well as some other surprises." Darly & I are members of the museum and have found many of the elves already...gotta make sure that kid remembers her glasses!!! or she won't see a thing. I wish I could find where dh hid his laser pointer. But there is one that we have yet to locate...I'm hoping that with the group of us going that it might be easier to locate him.
Thursday: I've volunteered to fold Newsletters at Church...that should take about an hour...then what?
Friday: we are doing a combined Girl Scout meeting and Leap Day party with my homeschooling group. See the Girl Scout troop had already planned the Leap Day party and then the homeschool group realized it was Leap Day and wanted to do something so we invited them to our party. We are going to make "time capsule" cards...where we write down some stuff and seal it away until the next Leap Day and see how things have changed. We have other froggy events planed too.

NOTHING FOR THE WEEKEND - well except for Church

and then a coop class on Monday...then that's it. Nothing else planned.

5 comments:

  1. We could pretend you hadn't sent my cookies yet and you could still do a road trip... O:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coroner's office sounds really cool, I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you should come over... as long as what I am feeling isnt the flu... I forgot to mention that in today's blog... ugggh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coroner's office sounds...well...interesting. Have fun!
    I'm in a bit of a bloggy funk lately..will try to crank out a post tonight, but the ol' brain just isn't up to snuff lately! I need inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often hide elves in my blog entries.

    No, wait. That was find elves in my closet.

    No, wait. That wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete