Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Anniversary situation update...

I found out from Darly today that DH has been asking her what to get me for our Anniversary. Hummm... I thought that we had already discussed this and that I said that I just wanted a nice dinner. Apparently that wasn't good enough.

Maybe he wants to make up for the past few years? I don't know...this man barely talks at all much less says what's really on his mind.

So I told Darly to tell him that he could get me the Anniversary ring that I was supposed to get 4 years ago OR the bedroom furniture that we've both been wanting since we bought this house. OR he could just get me the dinner. :D

As for what I can get him... Well Darly informs me that he wants a shirt that was in the Kohls flyer. So I guess that's what I'll get him along with the other previously mentioned items...

I need more iced coffee.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary no matter what you get. I didn't even get a card on my last Birthday. Oh well, he's still sweet. Hope you get something nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He wants a t-shirt? He sure is easy to please!

    The Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's good that you have an agent to represent the two of you in these negotiations. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men...sometimes you have to take them by the hand and lead them to the solution. That's why I stick with tomcats!

    Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete