Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Thursday 13: things growing in my garden part #1


Thirteen Things Growing in Renée's garden


Well since blogger is being a pain (not letting me post all my pictures in one post)... I'll do this in parts.

Here is my garden! Isn't it pretty? (you don't have to comment on that) I grow the garden, just for me. My DH & DD don't eat the veggies in this garden...they are anti-vegetarians! I love veggies and have a great time growing and figuring out new ways to eat them. This year I planted a mix of squash and I don't quite know what all I got in there. I'll need your help if you've seen these before, let me know.



tomatoes...so far just two red ones...yummy!





straightneck (front) & crookneck squash in the back.

Note: since it posts the new post on top, I'm working backwards.
Leave your comments & links at the last one.

7 comments:

  1. Wish I could grow veggies too but unfortunately I don't have that space. I don't even have a garden.
    Thanks for passing by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your garden is looking awesome! Wish I had a garden. :) Enjoy the fruits of your effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice garden! I love all your different kinds of squash :) I love my gardens too... I've enjoyed them so much that I'm going to have dh double the size of my "pasture" garden next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, I wish we would water so we could have the same results! lol My T13 - Ice Breakers Edition - is up at Bloggin' Outloud. Thanks! lgp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice garden! I use the square foot garden method (mostly) for my small garden and I'm amazed at how much it produces. I also have anti-vegetarians so it's all up to me to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your veggies look wonderful! I can't do veggies - I have a black thumb and the deer eat everything!

    ReplyDelete