Thursday, September 04, 2008

SICK!

Darly & I are both sick and it stinks.

I HATE being sick!

This day is going on FOREVER!!!! I woke up at OH MY GOSH IT'S EARLY 5 something this morning because my throat was hurting like crazy. Darly was up soon after me complaining too. We both drank some lemon water. :p Doesn't seem to be helping much for me...or her. Lucky her, she's been able to go back to sleep several times...even though her nose is running a marathon. My nose isn't running much, but my throat hurts a lot.

DH isn't happy cuz he thinks that he'll catch this...FUNNY, cuz he's been sick for the past I don't know how long. I sure hope we don't have his crud, but he doesn't share his germs...cuz he knows he'll die a slow painful death if I catch something from him.

I should probably cancel our Girl Scout meeting tomorrow cuz there isn't any point if I can't go...unless... hummm

1 comment: