Friday, September 05, 2008

Still sick

yesterday Darly was complaining about her right ear...and we remembered that she was messing with it the night before. So it's possible that she blew her nose so hard that some backed up into her ear...she & I have short eustachian tubes.

So when she gets up, whenever that happens...I'll ask her to give me an honest answer about her ears and if it's still bugging her, we'll see the doc.

The thing that got me about this was I asked her if her ear hurt and first she answered no...and then a few seconds later she admitted that yes it did hurt. Hummm how am I going to convince this kid that she needs to tell me this kind of stuff? Here I was living in this silly world of thinking that she told me everything and lately I'm finding out that for some weird reason she's scared to tell me stuff...like when the basement was getting flooded, she didn't want to tell us. weird.

4 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on the sick post yesterday but it wouldn't take it: we'll see if this one does.

    Hope you and Darly both feel better soon! It sucks to be sick. I'd make you tomato soup if I was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get a straight answer from my daughter about this kind of stuff, either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I have to sing.

    Get well
    Get well soon
    We wish you to get well...

    Although this still doesn't explain the fungicide I found while snooping around in your medicine cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you guys are sick! I'm amazed at all the nasty bugs going around right now, it seems early in the year for this!

    Feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete