Wednesday, January 18, 2006

69 Things...

stolen from TheIdleReceptionist

1. What time did you get up this morning?

woke 7:45am...got out of bed: 8:20am

2. Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Madagascar - "we like to move it move it!"

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Good Eats

5. What did you have for breakfast?

French Vanilla coffee w/ 2 spoons of vanilla creamer & 1 spoon of chocolate milk mix.

6. What is your middle name?

Darlene

7. What is your favorite food?

Just about anything

8. What foods do you dislike?

Peanut Butter

9. Your favorite Potato chip?

Baked Lays, Guacamole Doritos, Cheddar & Sour Cream Lays

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?

Newsboys

11. What kind of car do you drive?

1994 Ford Explorer, w/ less than 100K miles!

No Question 12.

No Question 13. Someone must be superstitious.

14. Favorite drink?

Water

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?

I would still like to see Europe, but I'll wait for world peace first. If that never happens in my life time, Hawaii will do.

16.What color is your bathroom?

Upstairs both white and in need of painting. downstairs: lt beigh swirls.
17. Favorite brand of clothing?

As long as it fits, I don't care who's name is on it! After living in the land of counterfits, you just don't care.

18.Where would you retire?

Someplace warm

19. Favorite time of day?

When I crawl into bed and DH has had my electric mattress pad on so it's all nice and toasty in there.

20. There was no question 20.

21. Favorite sport to watch?

none

22. Who do you least expect to send this back?

don't know

23. Person you expect to send it back first?

don't know

24. What laundry detergent do you use?

Tide

25. Coke or Pepsi?

Water.

26. Are you a morning person or night owl?

Night owl.

27. What size shoe do you wear?

Depends upon the shoe...usually a 7, but boots are an 8. Most likely the size they are out of!

28. Do you have pets?

1 mixed breed dog, 2 rabbits

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?

It's 10:38 am, I should be heading to Park Day and DD just woke up!

30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?

I never knew

31. Favorite candy bar?

Twix.


33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?

Just about every fast food place, copy room of an Electric Company, receptionist & Accouting of Property Management company, church secretary. Minimum wage is now more than I have EVER earned.

34. Favorite season?

SUMMER

35. Nicknames you've had?

Nay, Purple, and those given by DH

36. Piercings:

2 in each ear

37. Eye color:

Brown

38. Ever been to Africa?

No.

39. Ever been toilet papering?

Yes, just last year! I tried to find the evidence for you, but can't remember what month it was. Maybe Jen will let you know.

40. Love someone so much it made you cry?

Yep.

41. Been in a car accident?

Yup! I rearended a lady who stopped short in front of me while I was on a bridge so I couldn't swerve. We didn't report it.

42. What's a question no one has ever asked you?

don't know

43. Favorite day of the week?

hummm... don't know

44. Favorite restaurant?

Steak & Ale

45. Favorite flower?

Purple Pansies

46. Favorite ice cream?

don't care much. Carmel Caraboo is really good.

47. Disney or Warner Brothers?

don't care

48. Favorite fast food restaurant?

Quizno's Turkey Ranch & Swiss

49. What color is your bedroom carpet?

Beigh

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

None. But that's a good story. My mom was really nervous that I would fail because they make you pay for the license even if you fail and she was NOT paying for it if I failed. So I studied really hard. When I finished the test we went up to the counter to get it graded and the poor kid in front of me failed. My mom gave me a look like "That had better NOT be YOU!" I turned in my test, she graded page one... no wrong answers, she graded page two... NO WRONG ANSWERS! I got everything correct. Then I gave mom a look like "SEE! I'M NOT STUPID!" I've had to take the test a few times since then and have only gotten one question wrong w/o studying.

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?

Didn't get this in an email. My last email was from Klove, they send me a bible verse every morning.

52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

No where! I don't max out my cards ever!

53. What do you do most often when you are bored?

Blog

54. Bedtime:

sometime between 10 & 2

56. Last person you went to dinner with?

DH & DD

57. Ford or Chevy?

Either!

58. What are you listening to right now?

www.Klove.com

59. What is your favorite color?

Purple... was this a suprise?

60. Lake, Ocean or River?

all

61. How many tattoos do you have?

None.

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

who knows? who really cares?

63. How many people are you sending this email to?

This was an email? Oh I'm so glad I didn't get it that way!

64. Favorite Cocktail?

Strawberry Margarita

65. Red or White wine?

I don't care for wine.

66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-away?

The beach.


67. What do you want to be?

Happy

68. Republican or Democrat?

Republican...was that a suprise?

69. Favorite Family Vacation?

Anaheim CA, Oct 2004

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, that coffee sounds good!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot to learn in that post. Looks like there were some questions people didn't want to answer so they deleted them before they sent it to you.

    I'm hosting a fun competition over at my blog. I hope you can play! Trying to Catch Up: The Blog Olympics

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I love Alton Brown.

    And that driving story was funny :)

    ReplyDelete