Saturday, January 28, 2006

Boo Hoo! It's over...

The first Blog Olympics came to a close today. The closing ceremonies and a wrap up of the whole Olympics can be seen here at our Blog Olympic newscaster. The show was awesome and we could understand every word!

I am sad to report that I was not the winner. I'm even sadder to report that I missed an event last night! I was just too tired to compete after a day of real life figure skating (HA! AS IF! Darly & I went skating and I was very lucky that I didn't spend any time on my butt, but my feet were killing me.)

I would like to take this opportunity to congragulate the winners... Running2Ks and Uisce. They were both very good sports and competitors.

My final medal count 4 silver 1 gold and one missed game. Not too shabby. I hear that the next olympics will be next January...I suggested that it be every 4 years but I guess the blogging community won't wait. But that might be enough time to rest. Thanks Barbara! It was a lot of fun. Also Thanks to Lazy Daisy who was anything but lazy! nite... zzzz

5 comments:

  1. That's not a bad finish! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss the games. Linking to your post, your fellow Olympian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlfriend, thanks for the "atta girl" and the links. Hope you and R2 made a killing at your tee shirt sell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to next year's Blog Olympics in which I plan to ride in the BLOGYEAR Blimp and provide commentary from a literally lofty post!

    ReplyDelete