Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tagged be4

Okay, Running2Ks didn't tag me for this, but I'm doing it anyway...

4 Jobs I’ve had:
Fast Food drive threws (Arby's, Rax, Naugles, Wendy's, Hardee's, Taco Bell)
Mail room/copy room of Electric Cooperative
Accounting of a Property Management firm
Church Secretary
and would you believe, other than volunteer jobs, that's it!

4 Movies I can watch over & over:
Any Harry Potter movie
Babe
Fried Green Tomatoes
Shrek

4 Places I’ve Lived:
Louisianna
Florida
West Virginia
Florida
Texas
Wyoming
S. Korea
Colorado
Sorry, I got carried away!

4 Books I Love: (I’m going to go with authors I’ve enjoyed in my life)
Judy Blume
JK Rowling
Diane Noble
Limony Snicket

4 (current) Shows I won’t miss:
Donald Trump's Apprentice
Good Eats
30 Min Meals
Extreem Makeover Home Edition

4 Vacation places:
Honolulu, Hawaii
Breckenridge, Colorado
Disney World: Orlando, Florida
Disneyland, California

4 Websites I visit daily:
Blogs, blogs, blogs, blogs
CCHF

4 Foods:
Mexican
Italian
Asian
Comfort

4 Places I would rather be right now:
Bed
getting a massage (wait a minute, I can turn on my chair massager!)
Jetted tub (would someone come and clean it out for me? It's full of cleaning supplies & paint cans because I need to paint the bathroom!)
Hawaii

4 Albums I can’t live without: (changing to artists I can’t live without)
Newsboys
Mark Schultz
Nichole Nordeman
FFH

I won't tag anyone either, but if you wanna do this, feel free...let me know so I can come & peek at what you wrote!

4 comments:

  1. I bet you and I passed each other in a few of those states, LOL!

    Finally, someone who has slept in more states than I have :)

    Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I've slept in many more states than that! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was tagged, but messed up on the link...it's on my blog-
    :)
    You've got me wanting to read Judy Blume again!

    ReplyDelete