Sunday, January 08, 2006

I have the proof!

My blogging friend Barbara has been proclaiming lately that she is not a geek. We all of course do not think that she is, but apparently someone somewhere accused her (falsely) of this. So while making my daily blogging rounds today, I came across this quiz. Are you a nerd?

I am nerdier than 64% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Well that's a little more nerdy than I was thinking, but not too bad. I guess low rank nerd and slightly nerdy are about the same...right?

If you're brave enough, take the test and let me know... are you?

9 comments:

  1. Renee - I am happy to tell you that I scored a 61 on the test. I am a low-rank nerd also. Apparently a few ranks below you. You can still join the cool people's club, you're not too geeky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm satisfied with my score of 42 thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a 27. Wondering if that is a good thing or bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am incredibly dissapointed in my score, because I wanted to be nerdier. But---maybe I am nerdier for wishing it was higher:

    76% scored higher (more nerdy), and
    24% scored lower (less nerdy).

    What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

    Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scored a 51, which seems just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummm... I'm the nerdiest person here??? This is too weird. Are you sure there was no cheating?

    And BONE! Come on! Ya gotta be nerdier than that... I guess that they didn't ask any festivius questions though. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay rene i actually am very gifted and tooo cool i got a 1-2 so it says i'm definitley not nerdy and probabley very cool.. must of been a real jealous nerd to say probabley cool.. naturally i reek of coolness you can smell me a mile away.. as SIR -MIX A-LOT SAYS.. I'M COOLER THAN A POLAR BEARS TOENAILS OH HELL THERE YA GO AGAIN TALKING ABOUT THAT CENSURED. (RAP CRAP) AND YEAH I CAN OUT RAP SIR MIX A-LOT.. SO I'M TOLD BY EXPERTS.. SO WITH MY HUBBIE SCORING 2 WE ARE SUCH A GIFTED COUPLE.. OH LIFE IS SO GRAND...LAAATER..

    ReplyDelete
  8. all bloggers are geeks...i am one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a geek, I am cool.

    ReplyDelete