Tuesday, January 24, 2006

what ya gotta do to get comments...

Tonight's blog olympics challenge was to comment with our post that had the most comments.
For me, that was my Sleepin-around Thursday Thirteen. I had 32 comments. So apparently, for me anyway, in order to get comments I have to be a bit riskay. And it didn't hurt at all that it was a TT and everyone was hunting down posts to comment on.

First I should thank everyone who commented on that post. Thank you all very much. I really appreaciate you all stopping by and saying something. A lot of you are very funny. And second, I've gotta come up with something that will get me more comments!

Any suggestions?

8 comments:

  1. I'm clapping and cheering you on-
    Go Renee, Go Renee
    Gooooooo ReNEE!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My posts that get the most comments are often the ones that I would never have thought that about.

    I think my most ever was my Dear Santa letter, which got like 38. But one reason for that is because I mentioned every blogger that I link to in it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    Apparently you need to post more "sleeping around" type stuff to bring in the comments. Do you have any juicy stories you can share? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have part of an idea... I just need to expand it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just visiting your site for the first time! We homeschool too!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee - Go with what works, sleep around more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ask questions!

    I think you are great. Go Renee, Go Renee, WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, all of the suggestions running through my head. lol

    ReplyDelete