Sunday, January 22, 2006

feeling better and tagged...

From Veronika
Meme: Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly.

1. computer time- I have a ritualistic order for this. I start off with my coffee in the AM, tea in the PM and log on. First I check my email accounts in order (usually ignoring certain emails for later), then I check my homeschooling support board and finally I check my blog.

2. reading - I read magazines and books like crazy. I love to read. When a new magazine comes into the house, I usually finish it with an hour...front to back. If there is something that doesn't hold my interest enough to read it right away, I take one of the order cards out and hold that place then skip to the next article.

3. shower/bath - I haven't had a bath in a long time because my tub is filled with painting supplies, until I pain my bathroom. but even showers can be lovely with the right stuff in there.

4. caramels - oooooooooooh

5. Black Cherry Berry tea - yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, caramels! YES! Thanks for playing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo with you on the first one. But in a different order :)

    ReplyDelete