Saturday, January 21, 2006

Is it just me?

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I can be quite an (very un-nice person) when I am in pain. And while I know that my cramps are not the most painful on the earth, they hurt ME and make me grumpy.

So today, I am in pain and I forgot to re-load my purse with tons of motrin and we were at MIL's house. I thought of asking her for some drugs, but didn't want to seem too wimpy.

But Am I the cranky one today? NO! It's DH & Darly who are being the crabbiest people on the planet. Darly is whining that she doesn't want to do this or that and DH is actually being crabby with his mom! *shock*

I need to have a talk with that man about his constant defending of his kid, 'cuz it's driving me batty...maybe next week when I'm more rational though.

But back to the crabbiness of the other family members. ARE THEY TRYING TO GET KILLED HERE? Do they not realize that they are playing with fire?

Hand me the Motrin and no one will get hurt...until it wears off.

5 comments:

  1. H-h-here! (Gives the whole bottle) Please don't hurt me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! (Taking the whole bottle at once)

    Today is much better. They must pick up on the vibes or something. I cudda sworn that I was being nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, yep, yep. Yep.

    *ducking and running*

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post -
    I am sharing the house with two sets of hormones that walk in womens clothing. on certain days I should just stay upstairs ans blog!

    good start to the BLOGOlympics
    see lazy Daisy in the comments at Barbara's

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear the kids at least are TERRIBLE when I'm low for whatever reason. It makes me question "evolution." Why would human children not have evolved the ability to realize their parents are THIS CLOSE to losing it and pushing them out with the saber tooth tigers?

    It makes more sense to think God made them this way to remind us that all he wanted us to do was to stay away from that one tree, can't you hear Him saying it? "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't remember I told you to stay away from this tree. Right, this tree, right? What were you thinking!? Did you think I wouldn't notice? Did you think I meant some OTHER Adam and Eve? Why? Can you just tell me why???" Which is pretty much how I sound those days.

    ReplyDelete