Saturday, January 07, 2006

Am I wierd?

I got this from Veronika. She said that if I wanted to be her friend, I would have to do this.

Rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.”

Five weird habits I have:

1. I cannot eat any food before 11:30am. I can have coffee, but no food. If I have any food before 11:30am I get sick to my stomach and then I also eat constantly for the rest of the day...which may lead to the getting sick part. Hummmm... But seriously I feel sick after the first early meal.

2. I love to color my hair! I don't care if I have roots or not, I just like trying different things with my hair color. My hairdresser hates me 'cuz I've about fried the ends off, but I don't care.

3. I cut my toe nails too short...right up the the quick. Sometimes I get them too short and it hurts to wear socks, but I don't like them any longer than that because they snag on everything.

4. I will turn on the TV and the radio and be working on dinner in the kitchen where I can't hear either. DH will come in and see the TV on and ask if I'm actually watching that program because he knows that I'm not.

5. I got this one from my mom, I run my fingers threw my hair but I'm actually rubbing my scalp. I do the entire scalp at least once a day. It's kinda like a scratching massage...comforting.

Okay, how weird was that? I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I don't tag. So do this if you want, but not on my account. :D Let me know if you did though, so I can see how weird you are.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, the TV AND radio? That's what I call multi tasking!
    Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know veronika - how great! isnt she a wonderful woman?

    I got here from barbara's site - the one who is in Geek denial, she did my template - that is how geek she is !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those aren't too bad. You can still be my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronika - You don't seem too weird.

    By the way - I am not a geek, I am too cool for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen those giant metal forky things--scalp massagers? There must be something to that. SOS likes "hair rubbins".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veronika- oh I'm always multi-tasking. And then I wonder why DH can barely do one thing at a time.

    David- of course you're not a geek... ba ha ha ha!

    Jen - oh goodie! :D

    Barbara- thanks for sending me traffic and no one here said you were a geek.

    running- there's a tool for this??? Oh wow! I'm off to sharper image (that's gotta be where they have them 'cuz they've always got the cool stuff!) to go & get me one!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete