Thursday, February 01, 2007

I've been Nominated!!!!!


Oh Wow! This is such an honor! I've never been nominated before!

I would like to thank the academy, the judges (that's you!), God who without him nothing is possible, my family...SCEECH! Okay reality check this isn't the academy awards.

Oh yeah.

So I've been nominated for the Share The Love Blog Awards in the catagory of Best Commenter. You'll have to scroll down a lot as there are a lot of other wonderful blogs nominated for different catagories and you'll see a lot of your other friends there too... If I saw your blog on there, I voted for you!

BUT PLEASE VOTE FOR ME! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. that voting page didn't give me much in the warm/fuzzy department, but hopefully my vote was recorded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee - You are a great commenter, one of the best on my blog. I'm voting for you.

    There are two new exercisers for comments! Please welcome Bluepaintred and B - my life my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got my vote! Congrats!

    An Island Life
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You always brighten my day with your kind comments.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for you, lady! Congrats on the nomination and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so totally the best commenter, Renee! You have my vote! (It turns out I'm on the same list! But you so rule the comments.) I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The site won't let me vote because I already voted for another category and they allow a single vote...that's unfair, I thought it was one vote for each category... sorry about that! hope you get many, many votes, you are a wonderful commenter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!
    I've been nominated by someone as the Happinest Blog too!

    You are a great commenter, I wish I could have two chances so that I can vote for you as well! (I've voted Barbara earlier:-)

    Thanks for leaving your smiles on my Sunflower blog!

    Have a nice week!

    I will Exercise for Comments!
    Sunflower

    ReplyDelete