Thursday, February 01, 2007

Valentines Goody Swap!~~ Sticky post

Scroll down for newer stuff.



Head on over to the Islands to sign up for the goody swap! You might get some good goodies...or at least some chocolate. Tell Island Girl that I sent you...thanks!

Come On Folks! You KNOW you want some Chocolate for Valentines Day!!! Please sign up...there's some extra chocolate in it for me if you do and tell her I sent you...and if you're nice, I'll share.

Don't forget to check out The Extreme Makeover - Home Edition

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you're quick! Thanks for the shout out!

    An Island Life
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing. I'm thinking it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! Sorry!!!!!

    My address is:

    Meredith Pitt
    1101 E. Main Cross Street
    Findlay, OH 45840

    THANKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one thing I do not need after a week of vacation from the gym and eating right is chocolate. :) Plus, I don't celebrate Valentines Day. It's National Single Awareness Day. :) (I'm not cynical at all)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whaaa?? What about all of our hard efforts to exercise??!! No, put down the chocolate!!!! Or at least share with us. he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put a reply on my blog for you. I hope some of your other commenters would take a gander of it as well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to check it out! Thanks!

    Here from Wendy's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolate calories don't count in February right? ;)

    Wendy directed me here tonight!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dark chocolate? Maybe some Godiva truffles?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooo I am here from Wendy and now off to the Islands, WoW what a lot of travelling I am doing today

    ReplyDelete