Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yeah, I caved...

I tried and tried but there was no way that Blogger was going to let me post another day...they had had enough of my nonsense. So here I am. *sigh*

Oh well. I guess I'll live. It was fun while it lasted.

Well, I've given myself a royal headache for tonight. I've got to figure out how to feed my family and drive over to HR (next town over) at the same time to pick up Girl Scout cookies. Wish me luck everyone.

Oh yeah, and I've also got to do a survey tonight as well...hopefully I make it home on time because there's a chance I won't get allowed to do the survey if I'm late. UPDATE: I missed the survey...there goes $25! bummer

13 comments:

  1. Since I'm able to see your newest post, should I assume your migration to "New" Blogger went without a hitch? I'm anxious to know since my husband's blog is in "Classic" Blogger and I suspect, the next time he tries to post, he'll be forced to make the move. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel your pain. Oh, well... onward and outward :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look the same. Does Uisce know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to new blogger, where the problems of old blogger magically disappear... or multiply... whichever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not "caving" if it's out of your control.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!! Let me know if you want me to convert you template over :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hugs*

    You held on as long as you could... I'm still saddened by this news though.

    (FYI: at least two times to post this comment...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the positive comments about my "new look". Cookies are in a holding pattern. Just turned in the pre-orders last week. Will get delivery the beginning of March...and then the fun begins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you're not having the greatest of days. Hope tomorrow is better. Boo on Blogger!

    An Island Life
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering how long they were going to let you be an "old blogger". Welcome to new headaches (sorry about that)
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't want to make the change either - lost a lot of sidebar stuff in the process - OK now though.

    Thanks for dropping by my site and getting me moving.

    I've walked up a couple of flights of stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mwah-ha-ha. now you have to suffer through new blogger with the rest of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor Renee:-(

    You will get used to it:-)


    I will Exercise for Comments!
    Sunflower

    ReplyDelete