Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chinese Freeze Tag X 2

I’ve been tagged by Joan to come up with ten interesting habits or facts about me in a friendly game of Chinese Freeze Tag. So, ready or not, here they are!

1. If my feet are cold, then I am cold. If my feet are hot, then I am hot. So in the winter you'll see me with a few pairs of socks and slippers on and in the summer I soak my feet in cold water. I find it annoying.

2. When I'm cold, I like heavy blankets on me. I bought a blanket that is nice and heavy just for me in the winter. Love it.

3. I have to pee a lot. My friends all think it is funny how frequently I have to get up and go to the bathroom. As soon as we get to where we are going, I have to locate the bathroom...and I just went before we left the house.

4. When I'm cold, I have to pee more frequently. I was at this one girl's house and seriously had to go every 5 minutes. I had everyone in a fit of giggles.

5. I take it personally when someone is driving in a manner that I feel could endanger me or my family. Like a driver cuts me off in traffic.

6. Summer is my favorite time of year. I hate being cold.

7. When I was a kid I could touch my feet to the back of my head and as far as my nose. I could still do this in my early 20's but now, not so much as a regular back bend.

8. Speaking of back bends, they offered a class at Darly's gymnastics gym for Adults and I so wanted to take it, but they offered it when most kids are in school and I wouldn't have had any place for Darly to go while I was in class. I would soooo love to get back into shape enough to do what I used to do as a kid.

9. When I was pregnant with Darly my OB was shocked that I could still pull myself up off the table after an exam. I guess even pregnant I had really good abs. Even now they're still pretty strong, just covered in a layer of pudge.

10. I'm almost 5'3" tall but my lack of height isn't in my legs...they're 29" inseam which is considered "regular", my lack of height is in my torso. So I buy petit tops & dresses, but regular lenght pants. My brothers are all around 6 feet tall, so I've been saying that God gave my legs to my brothers but that isn't right as my legs are normal...he gave them my backbone. Oh well. I guess it's a good thing I'm this size as I'm a perfect size for DH who is also the smallest in his family.

Now how is this a X 2? Darly saw this and wanted to do it too. So the next 10 answers are hers...

1. She hearts cats. But we can't have one because we have one dog & two rabbits and DH won't let us have any more pets.

2. She likes lops. (the rabbits) She likes lops because they are normally friendlier than other breeds of rabbits. DH does not like lops as he feels they have broken ears. DH prefers wild rabbits.

3. She has no favorite flower.

4. Her current favorite color is blue. It used to be pink and that's the color of her bedroom. I'm not repainting her room.

5. She can not do oragami. I'm not sure why this bugs her.

6. She thinks our dog is a fuzzy doughNUT when she chases her tail.

7. She hates the "King of Queens" TV show...which DH likes very much and watches every day.

8. She can draw small pictures better than large ones. (her opinion here.)

9. She loves to read. And we need to go to the library to get her some more reading material as she is out.

10. Her 2nd favorite color is currently lavendar. (that's news to me!)

Well that's 10 from each of us... I could do DH too...but do you really care? Oh I could do the dog & rabbits too. LOL

I won't tag as this one requires 10 people and I stopped tagging a long time ago. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I like heavy blankets when cold as well. But, I love down comforters the most.

    So glad Darly is participating in this one. Darly, can you post a photo of your rabbits and dog? I would love to see them. I hate to say it, Darly, but I do like King of Queens. And Darly, I can't believe you don't have a favorite flower! Do you not know the names of flowers? I have an assignment for you if you are willing to take it. Learn the names of 10 flowers that are natural to your area, and then tell me which one is your favorite. When I was a kid no one taught me the names of flowers, now I just love trying to figure all that out. Let me know if you want to accept the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your ten...As for #3...does that mean that you have to pee when you're in a swimming pool, jacuzzi, or the ocean? (I hate when that happens!) I am totally with you on #5, bad/dangerous drivers, make me mad!

    To Darly,
    Thank you for participating. My daughter Twelve decided to participate too. I 'heart' cats too. I used to have 4 of them. Unfortunately, where we live now, it would not be safe to have cats that go outside...so no cats for us:~(

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading #3, all I can say is that apparently you and I have the same sized bladder...the size of a peanut. And please tell Darly that I can't do origami either and I've had lots of people try and teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. warmth YES! Give me some hot sun to melt under! Come on over to the Palmtreefanatic! Your sure to get warmed up there:) Thanks for sharing and have a great night! mine will post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete