Tuesday, May 15, 2007

You Write the Blog...

With many appologies to Barry Manalow...

You write the blog that makes the whole world sing, you write the blog ... whatever!

Fellow blogger Carmen recently hit a blogging slump and asked her fellow bloggers to help her out by asking her questions for her to answer on her blog.

I just wanted to answer your burning questions so ask away folks and I'll give you my best answers. If I think your question is too risque, I'll probalby give you a very silly answer instad of a real one...but fire away.

While we're at it, I've got a question for you techy or geeky folks out there. Why is it that blogger lately seems to be very sluggish? Every time I try to post it seems that I type faster than blogger can process it and I'm typing blind for a few seconds and then suddenly it burps out my words. Because of this I end up having to go back and fix many typos from it not getting my spaces and such. Very annoying.

Okay, back to the program...ask your most inquiring questions in the comments. Your reward? Getting your answers here and getting me to link you to my answer. How's that for fun?

13 comments:

  1. Burning questions? Ok.

    What is the average temperature inside a retort when human remains are being cremated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you end up doing with the microwave rack?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! That's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed that sluggish thingy too. It's a little weird to type and wait.

    Do you find it embarrassing to use the word "blog" in conversation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What issues do you feel passionate about?

    Why do you homeschool?

    ReplyDelete
  6. blogger? sluggish? I guess cause it's so darn popular! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! How come ya don't got any kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do your friends and family read your blog?

    Why only Darly? You seem to love kids: I'd expect you to have like four :) (That one is nosy so feel free to not answer it if you don't want to.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did Darly get her name? Did you pick it out of a book? Is it a family name?

    ReplyDelete
  10. how did you start reading kitty blogs? - Miles

    Mommy wants to know if you want 2 Meezers - Sammy

    HEY, wait, i fink she means US.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad I'm not with blogger anymore!

    Here's my question: Do you believe animals have emotions?

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually Goofy Girl asked the question:

    Why do you homeschool? I'd also like to know if you think all children could benefit from the homeschooling experience.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What is the significance of lillyput?

    What is one of your favorite Seinfeld moments, quotes, or scenes?

    What is your favorite part about Bone's blog?

    ReplyDelete