Saturday, May 26, 2007

Guest Blogger today:




Hi! My name is Rose. I’m a Maine Coon kitten and I’m about Furrteen weeks old.

Yesterday my Mom & funny looking sister (she’s a poodle) left me all by myself all day long. But then this little girl and her mom came right in my house. They had been here before with a man a few days ago, they tried to play with me then, but I wasn’t too happy about them being here and now they were back.

At furst, while I was happy to see someone, I was concerned that these new folks were in my house. The girl tried to give me a treat, but I wouldn’t take it from her hand… so the fury smart mom said to just putit on the floor. The little girl listened and I gobbled it right up.

Then the mom said they should go upstairs and check my bedroom to make sure I still had food & water. They went upstairs and I followed them to see what they were up to and to make sure they didn’t mess up my stuff. They just looked around a bit and came right back downstairs afor I could efen get up the stairs.




Then the little girl gave me some yarn she had broughted with her for me to play wif. I liked this new yarn and we played some…but I still didn’t trust her to pet me. And I kept looking to see when my Mom & sister would come home. I missed them a lot.




The little girl got my favoritest toy…the flashy fast red fing. And I chased it all ofur the place. I really liked it a lot. And these two seemed pretty nice. So eventually I let them pet me a bit. But mostly we played.

Parently this girl didn’t have much perience wif kitties, ‘cuz the mom hadded to keep telling her how to pet me and give me skritches…not like a dog likes them. Soon the girl seemed to know how to do it right.

I was beginning to get tired, but I didn’t wanna stop playin wif the girl. I layed down in her lap for a bit and chewed on her shoes some. And we played some more.

Then the girl’s mom said it was time for them to go. I was fury sad, but they said they would come back tomorrow. I cried a bit at the door.

And then they cammeded back! I was so fury happy to see them! I ran right up and started purring and gaved them hugs. Again the mom saided they should check my bedroom and when they was done wif that it was playtime!

The mom fedded the swimmy fings while the girl played with me. I showed her how fierce I am and I tacked the balls & yarns & toy tigers. I was the fierciest kitty efur, but I also letted her pet me bunches. We also played with the spinny toy.



It makes noise and has balls that I can’t get out. Me & the girl played with it bunches…she would bat the ball to me & I would bat the ball back to her. It’s a good game to play when you should be napping.

All too soon it was time for the girl & the mom to go. I cried at the door for them to stay wif me, but again they saided they would come back soon. I hope so. I’ll go nap now.

12 comments:

  1. That's a cute story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Rose yur sooooooooooo cute! An' yur teachin' Darly how to play wif kitties an' that's real good. An' Darly is a furry good learner. Her am a good kitty furrend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little kit, left all alone. Good thing Darly is there to rescue her from extreme aloneness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear little lonely kitty, good thing you have a cute little friend to keep you fed, happy and entertained! You're a lucky kitty after all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how cute Darly and Rose are! They look like they'll best friends!

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Kitty,
    How lucky you were that the nice girl and her mommy were willing to take care of you and play with you. I sure hope you appreciate it:~)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rose- you is sooooooooooooooo furry cute!!! it's a good fing you haf Darly to play wif. We hopes your mom and sisfur comes home soon fough - it's sad to be lonely.

    Darly, you is doing a great job taking care of Rose. Maybe you should ask your mom for your own kitten now that you know how to play and pet and feed one! (sorry Miss Renee! hee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she's just too cute. Awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad Darly doesn't live close by to Pooh Bear. He'd love the red laser chasey-thing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Congrats on the new addition!

    I'd warn you against the string, however. Cats are known to swallow string and Brach had to have surgery to repair 13 holes in his intestines because of that.

    She's a cutie, though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie patootie you are Rose. My grandma and grandpa rescued a Big Man Cat Maine Coon. He is very handsome. You'll be very pretty too.
    I'm glad you haf a friend to play with. Sticky little people can be fun as long as they are gentle. Careful with that string Rose. Only play with it when you're being snoopervised (my uncles woofie swallowed some and like Brach had to have surgery). I play string toy all the time with my beans and it is sooooo fun. They even tie mouse toys to one end and drag it around so I can chase it and POUNCE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one purrrty kitten!

    ReplyDelete