Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Taged by cats

Darly:

I was tagged by The Meezers, two of the funniest cats in the blogosphere to tell you about my favorite things.

TIME OF DAY: 3 o’clock…but only on some days cuz that’s when Ruff Ruffman is supposed to be on TV, but I haven’t been able to watch it lately as I can’t find it.

DAY OF THE WEEK: Wednesday, ‘cuz I get to see my bestest friend.

SEASON: Summer, cuz I like it HOT!

HOLIDAY: Christmas, Easter & My Birthday or any day I get presents!

BEACHES: Waikiki Beach, Hawaii. Didn’t care for Bellows beach (also in Hawaii) much as I got splashed in the face by the waves.

SONG: “I Was Made To Love” by Toby Mac

FLOWER: any blue flowers & tulips.

TALK SHOW: Me don’t like talk shows!

MOVIE: Madagascar & Charlotte’s Web.

SOAPS: Dove

BEVERAGE: really lemony Lemonade

FRUIT: maraschino cherries

SNACK: Cheeze-it Party Mix

FOOD: Arby’s Roast Beef sandwich

RESTAURANT: Arby’s

7 comments:

  1. My mouth is all wrinkly at the thought of the lemony lemonade. I think I'll play along with this one, maybe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lemony lemonade is my favorite drink (other than water). I grew up eating Maraschino cherries on top of grapefruit...loved the juice from them too! And Cheeze-It Party mix rocks. You have some awesome favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health officials took all the fun out of eating maraschino cherries when the big Red Dye scare happened years ago. I know they're safe to eat now but I still cant get over my fear of them. And that's too bad because I used to love those things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lemonade too. I hope Arby's sells it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Meezers. I'm a total lurker on their blog.

    Charlotte's Web is one of my favorites, too. I cried like a baby when Charlotte died!

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fanks for playing Darly - sorry we didn't get here sooner to read your answers! Cheez-its party mix is really yummy! - Miles

    ReplyDelete