Saturday, January 05, 2008

Birthday wishes & questions

Jennifer said...
Happy Birthday to you, Renee!! It sounds like you had a very pampering day! I'm glad you took the time to relax and beautify a bit...and shopping is my idea of a fun day, too (although I think I'd leave as many kids home as possible!!) Free steak dinner and brownies with ice cream...wow, we need a Black Angus here!
I'm glad it was a happy one! :)
((HUGS))

Thanks! I wish the shopping was better, but oh well. And actually shopping with Darly is fun. She's a good shopper, helps me pick out things and pushes the cart around for me. Black Angus is only in Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona & New Mexico. It's a lot like Steak & Ale (which we have here, but it's about an hour away) only they don't do a salad bar :(


Lynn said...
Happy birthday to you cha cha cha
Happy birthday to you cha cha cha
Happy birthday dear Renee...
Happy birthday to you cha cha cha...and many mooooore.

Sounds like you had a good birthday. I noticed that you shared your steak dinner with Darly but you didn't mention sharing your brownie or icecream. Good for you:~)

Thanks! Actually I did share the dessert...but I got plenty as Darly was stuffed! hee hee I could eat brownie sundaes all day. YUM!


LadyBugCrossing said...
Happy Birthday!!!
Sounds like a pretty lovely day.
xo
LBC

Thanks! Might have been nicer if I had a day at the spa and they did all the work. ;o) hee hee I might have to ask for that next year.


Nicole said...
All of my sisters have worked at Black Angus in California. I never see them around here in upstate NY.

Happy Birthday to you, my friend!!!

Hmm, a little shopping trip sounds like a nice present.

I posted locations above in Jennifer's comment, none out east yet. You don't even have Steak & Ale...you poor deprived girl! Thanks for the wishes!

Joan said...
"Happy, happy slightly belated birthday to you!!!" It sounds like you had the perfect birthday day...pampering, shopping, dinner...what more could a girl ask for???

not too much! I guess I'm pretty blessed.


Barbara said...
Happy Birthday!

Thanks!


Mar said...
Happy, happy belated birthday to youuuuuu!!!

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOO we missded your purrfday!!! well
    Happy Late Purrfday to you
    Happy Late Purrfday to you
    Happy Late Purrfday Miss Renee
    Happy Late Purrfday to you!!

    we hope you gotted lots of ham and tem-tay-shuns. Or, whatever else you like to eat. and CAKE. and lots of good pressies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! We're still all waiting for your birthday photo so hurry up and learn that scanner!!! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a brat who hasn't been reading anything the last couple of days :( Sorry I missed your big day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late then never!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete