Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Meme coolness

I found this one over at A Work In Progress...

1.Do you wear a name tag at work? I tried once but DH & Darly thought I was being weird.

2.What kind of car do you drive? 1994 Ford Explorer with lots of dents!

3.What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? My fav is the Mexican Pizza
4.Have you ever had a garage sale? yes, but I'll NEVER do one again. I would much rather donate my stuff to charity than to be haggled down to nothing especially for something that I used to love!!! I've got issues.

5.What color is your iPod? invisible! I don't have one.

6.What kind of dog do you have? she's a mixed breed of what we aren't sure. Darly calls her a Cocka-Lhasa-Poo...and I say "A Crock of Lots of Poo!"

7.What's for dinner tonight? don't know. I'm going out tonight so it's up to DH & DD what they'll have. I'm having Panera if the weather holds out.

8.What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? I had some TGIFriday's Mudslide back in April I think. MIL threw it out soon after that as it was getting way too strong to be drinkable anymore.

9.Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? bought it!

10.Last time you were sick? I don't remember

11.How long is your hair? too long, it's about 3 or 4 inches past my shoulders...time to get it cut as it won't do anything anymore.

12.Are you happy right now? I'm content.

13.What did you say last? "I love you too!"

14.Who came over last? Mom, Stepdad & my brother...brother was dropping them off for their final stay with us before they flew back to FL on Jan 1st.

15.Do you drink beer? Not if I can help it!

16.Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
I'm the oldest so no...and it wouldn't have "flown" anyway as we all knew our parents were wayyy too poor to adopt anyone.

17.What is your favorite key chain on your keys? I don't have any key chains on my keys...just the remote for the car.

18.What did you get for graduation? diamond earrings, and a unicorn pendant...oh and some other things too, but those were from Mom & Grandma.

19.What's in your pocket? Lint!

20.Who introduced you to Dane Cook? Who in the world is Dane Cook?

21.Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? Nope!

22.What DVD is in your DVD player? It's empty...we always take the disk out when we are done watching it....last disk that was in there was Kipper.

23.What's something fun you did today? Oh the day is still young, all I've done so far is get up and do this meme!

24.Who is/was the principal of your high school? Mr. Ballas

25.Has your house ever been TP'd? not while we have lived here...but one of the neighbor kids did try ringing the doorbell in the middle of the night and running off a few summers in a row. But I would just disconnect it after his first time. I was pretty sure who did it, but didn't have any proof other than the ringing began when they moved in and ended when the moved away.

26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Darly wants a cat!

27.What are you listening to right now? "Holy is the Lord" by Chris Tomlin on Klove

28.Drinking? just finished my coffee

29.What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? I like the garden center cuz sometimes we find wild rabbits. The last time we were there someone had put out rabbit food for them. Last summer some were muching on the plants for sale...and a clerk who worked there said "I think that Walmart can afford to feed a few rabbits!" I love that gal!

30.When is your mom's birthday? What are you trying to steal my identy? That's a security question.

31.When is your birthday? about 3 or 4 posts ago

32.What's the area code for your cell phone? NO ONE gets my Cell number. And for those of you who already have it, feel very special.

33.Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? Kohls

34.Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? Nope!

35.How many states in the US have you been to? 32

36.What kind of milk do you drink? 2% when I do drink it, which is very rare.

37.What are you going to do after this? I'm supposed to go see some friends.

38.Who was the last person you went shopping with? Darly

39.What is your favorite fruit? Cherry

40.What about your favorite dessert? Cherry Cheese Cake!

41.What is something you need to go shopping for? nothing...we just went shopping...Oh Wait! I need some new undergarments...I always forget those!

42.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? nope! I'm an original. If you do one of those searches on my name, you'll find that I am the absolute ONLY person in the world with my name.

43.What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? I think the Audi is my brother's car

44.Do you like pickles? Dill, yes. Sweet, NO Way!

45.How about olives? Not so much. They're okay in pasta salad & on pizza, but that's it.

46.What is your favorite kind of gum? don't chew it cuz of my TMJ.

47.What is your favorite kind of juice? Orange

48.Do you have any tan lines? yup...you should see my nice driver's tan.

49.What hospital were you born in? Barksdale Air Force Base

11 comments:

  1. I've been to 38 states... I think. There are a couple on the East Coast that I can't remember if I went to or not when on my Travelers' Club trip in High School or not.

    And I didn't count Texas or Michigan as I've only been in their airports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is your mom's birthday? What are you trying to steal my identy? That's a security question.

    Ah ha ha ha ha! You crack me up! I think they usually ask your mother's maiden name, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of questions there :) But it was fun learning some new things about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about garage sales. I feel I should just put a sign on the lawn that says "Free for the taking."

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your answers to meme's. It's so nice to learn more about you. Hope the weather held out and that you had a wonderful dinner, out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly enjoyed reading your answers! I don't own an iPod either , I wouldn't know when to use it!!

    I am going to google Dane Cook right after this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck yeah you're pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1.Do you wear a name tag at work? I tried once but DH & Darly thought I was being weird.

    Oh that was good. Had me cracking up with the very first one :)

    You should get an assistant and start making them schedule appointments for things like lunch and watching TV.

    "Yes, this is Darren from Mister Kramer's apartment. Mister Kramer would like to schedule a lunch with you at Monk's coffee shop."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool. I'll have to do this on my blog sometime. I like your answers though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you say the breed of your dog is. I'm going to try and do this meme on my page......Your meme answers are the BEST!
    WHat a witty woman you are!
    Love your page,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. Thanks for coming by and it's nice to visit here again for the first time in a LONG time. Life has been so overwhelming recently I've missed out on visiting blogs I used to go to all the time. I've missed being here.

    I am so stealing this meme for today. I love "new question" memes!

    ReplyDelete