Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A year in review

As another year rolls around it seems time to do a year in review…or a best of Fefyfomanna as it were. Here is just a bit of the adventures that Darly & I went on this year…

December: We went Crashing through the snow…details of my car crash
November: We Thanksgiving rehashed! details of our Thanksgiving dinner. We also had Brother emailed me back....ACK ACK ACK!
October: we had an Investiture and I finally admitted to myself that It's official!
September: I admitted my obsession with Webkinz World. Which by the way hasn’t gotten much better. ;)
August: Okay I posted this in Sept, but we went camping in August. How the camping went We also celebrated our 15th Anniversary The anniversary update! by seeing the Titanic exhibit.
July: we learned what a party animal I am when I’m Alone
June: You views got to ask Darly about her life You asked, she answered!
May: we had a Guest Blogger today: Darly had her first job.
April: I told you about How I Roll
March: we had Amazing dog tricks
February: I DIDN'T DIE!!!
January: Extreme Makeover - Gingerbread House Edition!

I’m sure there were plenty of other great posts that you enjoyed and feel free to let me know about them…but that will do for now. I want to go shopping.

9 comments:

  1. What a fun year it's been, I've enjoyed hearing about you and Darly and your adventures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a blast sharing the past year with you, Darly, DH and the rest of your family. I so look forward to your 2008 "adventures."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Miss Renee!! Let's hope 2008 has some safe and exciting advenchurs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally remember your camping adventure. I remembering thinking how brave you are since I really dislike it myself!

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Renee! I'm glad you and Darly made it through that accident okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to post your blog year in review. I enjoyed being reminded of all that you have been through this past year. Look forward to what will happen in 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year, Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes for 2008! didn't know about you "crashing through the snow" because I am catching up now, how scary, glad nothing serious happened!!
    I guess I love snow because I go on vacation to see it and I am not driving!

    ReplyDelete