Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Official... I'm sick...looks like flu

Head - feels as if it wants to explode!
Nose - full of stuff!
Throat - tickly and sore when I cough
Fever - 101.3 (that's a radio station here!)
Dizzy
Arms - sore from laying on them
torso - sore from coughing
right leg - hamstring is aching (probably from my fit of exercising the other day)
left leg - sore in the hip joint

The only thing on me that doesn't hurt is my feet!

Advil, Naproxin don't help the pain (didn't check if they helped the fever)
cough drops don't help the cough
ziacam - a joke!

I'm going to rest and try a shower and nasal cleaning (neti pot) and see if that helps. I just read that soaking my feet in hot water can help my headache and nasal congestion.

15 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIrl....get thee into the bed. And spray off that keyboard with Lysol...it spreads through the bloglines, ya know? ;)
    Get better quick! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, take care of yourself and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor, poor baby...I feel your pain. Hopefully you'll feel better real, real soon! And, if not, I'll be happy to send you the list of at-home remedies Rick's doctor gave him so you too can look like the photo of him in my post the other day! :~)

    Rest up and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself. I think that your DH needs to massage your feet to help you in your recovery. I hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rest up and have some chicken soup. We'll be here you when you feel up to it.
    xo
    LBC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chicken soup/ mixture of lemon, honey, whiskey/ steam...lots of steam... and it won't hurt if you throw some vicks in there or other camphor stuff/ a hot soak while sipping hot tea with lemon, honey, whiskey....

    and sending lots of good thoughts your way. I hate it you're feeling poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess cocaine is out then. Darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FEEL BETTER, RENEE!! Thinking of you! I'd say ((hugs)) but I don't want to get it! ;) Actually, I think I'm coming down with something too, so you're not alone. Oh, what the hey -- ((HUGS))!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just checking in quick to see how you're feeling :) Better I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss Renee, we hope you are feeling better. We is purraying for Rascal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping by to see if you are back on your feet (or back on your blog) yet.

    I hope your over the flu, and Darly doesn't get too sick.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Renee
    A beautiful place here!
    Excellent post! You are Master.
    Thank you.
    have a good day

    ReplyDelete