Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update on Cookie Lady & I'm still mad

The Cookie Lady emailed me last night that "she only cut my order by 35 packages" and I shouldn't need all the ones I told her that I needed. But that is why the girls need to get their orders in on time. She said that she had intended to allow me to get the cookies she cut before the cupboard opens and that I could get the rest of what I needed IF she has enough to fill all the cookie booth orders on the first day the cupboard is open.

No appology for ignoring my request to leave my order alone at all! And I could detect attitude with her email...but since my email to her was LOADED with attitude I can understand that.

So as it stands now... Best case: I'll get my 35 boxes right after she gets her delivery, get the surplus and the extras that I need by the Monday after the cupboard opens.
Worst case I have to wait for that Monday to get all of my cookies.

Sigh!

Course I'll be all worried & filled with Drama about this and Everything will be fine and she'll give me all the cookies I need right away. LOL! I sure hope so.

The sad part about all of this is that if she had left my order alone I would pick up my cookies about 5 minutes from my house. But since she monkeyed with it I have to drive 20 minutes out of my way to go get the cookies possibly 2 times. I hope it doesn't snow.

5 comments:

  1. I'd be mad too! These cookies are serious business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fishy to me that this woman would fudge the orders. What an absolute mess! Is she a volunteer, or is she from the council? If she is from the council, I would report her...if she is a volunteer then there really isn't anything that you can do...except promise that you won't volunteer to do that job next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what happens when people "play" with the numbers. She should just leave it as is and deal with the extras later. I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to sell the rest.

    kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I am so sick of Girl Scouts in general. The only reason I stick around is for the folks in our troop, the main organization can suck it as far as I'm concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So does this mean I'm not getting any Thin Mints?

    ReplyDelete