Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What I should be doing vs What I would rather be doing

Here's what I SHOULD be doing right now...

going through my empty boxes to give them to my friend who has to move this weekend (I rounded up a few for her, and I've no idea how many she actually needs...but I should get some more.)

rounding up all my stuff I want to get rid of and donate since the donation truck will be here tomorrow. (Tomorrow is also trash day...I sure hope the trash folks don't take my donations!)

Take down my Christmas trees and decorations! Yup! They're still up.

cleaning my office and while we're at it get the entire house.

Calling the folks in my Girl Scout troop to see if they wanna go see The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything this friday...we'll need 25 of us to get the group rate.

What I would rather be doing:

reading your blogs...but hey! No one has posted anything! :(

Maybe that's a sign. I sure hate signs like that.

4 comments:

  1. I work very hard at avoiding the shoulds...and only attempt them while kicking and screaming...and usually at the very last possible minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems Jen did it first, but I posted something too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I posted twice ;)

    ReplyDelete