Thursday, January 24, 2008

Two Things Meme

I was tagged for this Two Things meme by Lynn over at A Tired Mama.


Two names you go by... Mom & Renee


Two things you are wearing right now...a sweater (it's cold here) and SOCKS (remember it's cold in here!)

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship...Trust and and good sense of humor (I think that's pretty universal!)


Two of your favorite things to do... read a good book and go shopping with Darly.

Two things you want very badly at the moment...A massage and some chocolate!


Two pets you have or have had...Lilly, Trina & Trudy.

Two people you think will fill this out...hummm, I'm not gonna tag anyone...so suprise me!

Two things that you did last night...cough and fall asleep on the couch.


Two things you ate today...turkey sandwich, BBQ Chicken.


Two people you last talked to...Darly & DH.


Two things you're doing tomorrow...scramble to get our Girl Scout cookie orders done and my homeschool Group's co-op going.

Two longest car rides...ever? Probably the drive from WY to Seattle and then driving from LA (the state) to Montana as a kid.

Two favorite holidays...Christmas & Thanksgiving.

Two favorite beverages... water and Coffee.

Two people no longer alive who you'd like to talk to - My Great-grandfather and his mom.

2 comments:

  1. You told us three pets...

    O:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this:~) I knew that I could count on you.

    ReplyDelete