Friday, April 04, 2008

anyone else use AdSense?

just wondering about your experience with them.

I signed up for AdSense a long time ago, but I've managed to earn $10 from them so they sent me a card telling me how to access my account and get my money. Well woo hoo.

I went in there and just put my checks on hold cuz I really don't want them to bother me about my account...until I'm rich. LOL! They want me to give them my SSN# to get my not even $10 check. hummm I don't think so! I'm not risking identity theft for less than $10. You're gonna need to offer me a LOT more MONEY to get that info out of me...and even then I'm gonna be skeptical.

Why? cuz I'm already getting payments from doing surveys on a somewhat irregular basis and they don't need my SSN#. And from what I understand the IRS doesn't even care until you start rollin in the dough... so what gives with google tryin to look like they're being legit and all??? I'm not buyin it.

If they're gonna be so stinky with wanting my number I would much rather give that money to charity. But they don't offer that.

so as far as I'm concerned, I'll just let them stew with what to do with my money. LOL! oh they also want my real phone number too...not gonna happen! I don't give out my number to just anyone. If you have it, it's cuz you're very special to me. Everyone else gets the fax number that looks just like my number. ha ha! I just hope that the fax isn't getting tons of calls for people lookin for me. I'm sure that if it were the people who own the fax would figure out how to contact me...I figured out how to contact them. (one day I started getting numerous fax calls...so I googled them!)

4 comments:

  1. I use google adsense but since I don't make a whole lot from them, I keep forgetting it's actually there.

    Maybe one day we'll be millionaires! Yeah, right. hee hee

    kailani
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never used AdSense...I don't think they'd make much off of me. :) I love bunnies too--I used to have a little black bunny named Flower (he was male and I think I may have given him some identity issues).

    I'm so glad you stopped by! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never figure I'd actually make any money off it, so nope, I don't bother :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Cats don't have SSNs.

    ReplyDelete