Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Busy busy busy!

first off here's part of my previous list...
I need to file Darly's homeschool paperwork by April 1st. DONE!
My new Nephew will be here soon - he's due next week.
Darly's birthday is on the 15th - don't know when the party will be yet.
Friend is trying to reschedule a coop class that we want to take.

oh crud!
I have to set up the next coop schedule for April. glad that I just now remembered that. DONE!
Need to find out if Darly's friend can go to Girl Scout camp so we can get our paperwork for that turned in and see when we will be going to camp. DONE! Just need to drop it off by the GS office tomorrow.

And now for the month of April...

Oh we did sign up for Ice Skating lessons...Darly is in Heaven.

4/1 - field trip to TV station & gymnastics
4/2 - field trip to Celestial Seasonings & drop friend off who spent two nights here.
4/3 - gymnastics
4/4 - work at church & Girl Scouts
4/5 - DH has to work
4/6 - Dh has to work & I have to teach Sunday School.
4/7 - Darly has book club, my friend's birthday & Darly has Ice Skating lessons
4/8 - gymnastics
4/9 - field trip to discovery center
4/10 - I have some administrative duties with my homeschool group due & gymnastics
4/11 - WHAT? A Free Day???
4/12 - learn to make Pysanky
4/13 - Church & Sunday School
4/14 - drop off some paperwork & homeschool board stuff & Ice Skating lesson
4/15 - Darly's birthday! & gymnastics
4/16 - Park day, field trip & ice cream social
4/17 - gymnastics
4/18 - Darly's sewing class
4/19 - I have a board meeting
4/20 - church & sunday school AND a confirmation info luncheon.
4/21 - homeschool board stuff, Darly has to do a biography speach thing, ice skating lesson.
4/22 - yearbook picture day & gymnastics
4/23 - art show
4/24 - gymnastics
4/25 - Darly's birthday party
4/26 - Darly's birthday party continued - Webkinz Extravaganza!!!
4/27 - church & sunday school
4/28 - hike at state park & ice skating
4/29 - gymnastics & book club for me!
4/30 - SHOCK another free day!

Oh and I do plan to post a picture of how I keep track of all of this...but I'm having camera issues. Yesterday at the TV station I turned on the camera, got one picture and it died....I tried to put in "new" batteries and apparently they were dead too!!! grrr! want to kill camera. want NEW camera that doesn't eat batteries.

Still waiting for that nephew.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You are wicked busy!
    How do you fit all that in and school too??
    Those cameras that eat batteries are nasty. I'm very happy with my Nikon - it has a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    Guess we won't be seeing much of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will still find some time to blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you slacker. You've got TWO free days in there you have to fill up. ;)

    I used to be happiest when I was scheduled to the hilt. No time to dwell on bad things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm already tired just reading your "to-do" list. Where do you find the energy?

    Kailani
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whew! You are crazy busy girl. I'm stressed out for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete