Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Bagg Lady wrote me back...

I finally heard back from the bagg lady...here's her email...

We have a few bags left--small plus in sand ultraleather, large vertical in navy and bone ultraleather, and some original small wallet packs. We will keep our website viable with updates if there is going to be any changes.

I was actually interested in the Wallet Pack. But it would be so much nicer if I could see them in person. I did consider the Vertical (above) but I was more interested in the small one.

You may be thinking "BOY is she picky!" and seeing what is available I kinda think that as well. But I figure if I'm plunking down that much money on a PURSE of all things, I should have exactly what I want...right?

I looked online for someplace that would just make me a purse the way I wanted it...but the only place I found didn't really make the purse you wanted (even though that's what the claimed.) Instead it had several designs for you to choose from.

I found another one that said if you sent them a drawing of what you wanted they would make it...but they only showed one example of their work and plueeezzzee! I could sew that with my eyes shut!!!

and speaking of sewing...that thought has crossed my mind a few times. If I thought that I could do a decent sewing job, I would try it. But so far my sewing skills have not in my mind gone past making some really cute costumes and a few bags for Darly. Which by the way I need to get myself up to the sewing room and make her a bag for her Webkinz.

So I think for now I will keep looking. Perhaps me not being able to find the perfect purse is God's way of saying "you don't really need a new purse." I know that I sure won't be praying for a purse.

2 comments:

  1. I totally believe that if you're putting down a lot of good money for something, you can be picky. You have no idea how many shoe stores I've been in looking for an elusive pair. I finally caved and bought a pair today that's "close enough." Now, we both know what that means: I'll find the pair I really wanted next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I think God might get a kick out of a prayer for a new purse. :)

    ReplyDelete