Friday, April 25, 2008

Re: the cleaning before the party...

yah, we'll be cleaning AFTER the party... but there's a lot to clean up before the party.

My friend Jen has this wonderful sign that I need for my front door. "Welcome to our Home. You may touch the dust, but please don't write in it." And our house has a lot of great dusty writing surfaces!

I was just looking at the kitchen counter thinking, if I leave all the junk there I won't have to dust it! The kids won't care.

But it's not the kids I'm worried about...it's their parents. So today is a major dust & vacuume day.

4 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE THAT SIGN!!! I need me one ;)

    You are worried about the parents? HA! Oh wait... Humm... yah I would be worried too ;) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do too much -just turn the lights down and put on some candles... they'll never see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that sign too, it sounds like my home :)
    Follow LBC's advice, it always works!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that sign too...oh wait let me just write it in the dust. lol How was the party?

    ReplyDelete