Friday, January 23, 2009

No time to workout today

I've been "running" all day!

I got up at 8am and we left the house at 9:15 to head off to a Webkinz party. The party was great fun for the kiddos.
We grabbed some sandwiches from the grocery store for lunch and then had our Girl Scout meeting, where we talked about Safety.

Darly's friend came home with us so her brother could go to ground school (learn how to fly a plane). But while the girls played, I caught up on paperwork.

Then I made dinner. DH & I had Beef Stroganoff (spelling?), Darly had her beef w/o the sauce...and her friend had a PB&J (cuz she doesn't eat meat or much of anything else!)

I hope to get in a workout tomorrow...I missed it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a productive day. I don't even want to tell you all the things I didn't get done! LOL!

    ReplyDelete